© 2017 EcoAgriculture Partners and the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.
All or portions of this report may be used, reprinted or distributed, provided the source is acknowledged. No use of this publication may be made for resale or other commercial purposes.
Business for Sustainable Landscapes
An action agenda for sustainable development
- Sara Scherr, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Seth Shames, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Lee Gross, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Maria Ana Borges, International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Gerard Bos, International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- André Brasser, Beagle Sustainable Solutions
DateMay 16, 2017
- Find out more about Business for Sustainable Landscapes
This report draws widely from the diverse experience of landscape partnerships to analyze the challenges and opportunities for businesses and their partners, and lays out critical actions needed by businesses themselves, and by financial institutions, governments and landscape programs, to improve the effectiveness of landscape partnerships and replicate the approach in many more places.