Priorities for Research in African Landscapes
- Christine Negra, Emerging Ag Inc.
- Wanja Kinuthia, National Museums of Kenya and East African Network for Taxonomy
- Phosiso Sola, CIFOR
- Celia A. Harvey, Conservation International
- Carmen Jaquez, Land O’Lakes International Development Division
- Gete Zeleke, Water and Land Resource Center
DateSeptember 22, 2014
Support Provided By
- No Related Challenges
Synthesized research is needed to develop and manage successful integrated landscapes initiatives in Africa. This brief brings together relevant knowledge and provides recommendations for actions for the develepment of knowledge sharing platforms.