© 2013 The Authors. Conservation Letters published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Climate-Smart Landscapes: Opportunities and challenges for integrating adaptation and mitigation in tropical agriculture
- David Lindenmayer
- Celia A. Harvey, Conservation International
- Seth Shames, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Mario Chacon, Yale University
- Camila I. Donatti, Conservation International
- Eva Garen, Conservation International , Yale University
- Eva Wollenberg, CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS) , University of Vermont
- Lee Hannah, Conservation International
- Angela Andrade, Conservation International
- Douglas Brown, World Vision International
- Lucio Bede, Conservation International
DateOctober 22, 2013
- No Related Challenges
Tropical agricultural systems can provide both mitigation and adaptation benefits if they are designed and managed appropriately.