© The Author(s) 2017
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.
Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Multi-Stakeholder Platforms in Integrated Landscape Initiatives
- Koen Kusters, Tropenbos International
- Louise Buck, EcoAgriculture Partners , Cornell University
- Maartje de Graaf, Tropenbos International
- Peter Minang, World Agroforestry Centre
- Cora van Oosten, Wageningen UR
- Roderick Zagt, Tropenbos International
- Environmental Management
DateMarch 9, 2017
- No Related Challenges
In this article we propose a participatory method to aid planning, monitoring, and evaluation of multi-stakeholder platforms, and we report on experiences from piloting the method in Ghana and Indonesia.